Tuesday, June 9, 2015

picture perfect photo 6


              There is a mall on the side on top of a high hill. On one side of the mall is the road that goes down to level ground. But the other side is basically a cliff. The edge of target is a rock cliff and if u end up down there it can get bloody. This was a wall of rocks. The bottom of the rocks is the highway of 146 in Millbury. This mall is one of the busiest malls around there. Many people go to this mall. The only problem many people disappear from this mall too. Oooooh. One Friday night there was a person hanging around the side of the target near the cliff. A bunch of saw him and though he was just some creep. So we thought nothing of it. But later on we heard screaming. We ran to see what happened and saw a girl that was thrown down the cliff. She was bouncing off the rocks. As we saw this the screaming stopped and we saw her head bounce over and over again. This was so disturbing. We then saw the man running away. We cased him and collided with him. We found out his identity then. Apparently he had done this before but the police never found evidence that could put him away. He started talking crazy like because he said “because you have seen this you will be next”. This was creepy and decided to bring him to the police. Once they started their investigation they couldn’t find the body, though they saw the blood on the rocks. We then went out with them and found the head of the girl. It was so sad. Because of the bouncing they couldn’t find out who she was but they had found the evidence to put this guy away. The only problem was he had an accomplice. He then hunted down 2 of the people I was with and they were thrown down the cliff as well. The same head bouncing happened and the police couldn’t find out their identity. About 2 months after this I went to the bottom with a friends dog and tucker (my horse). I saw the other bodies buried and thought it was strange how sloppy this work was. If they wanted to hide the bodies they should have either put them were no one could find them or dispose of them so no one could identify them. This pile was basically out in the open and was easily spotted. The police officer was either blind or was the accomplice. Tucker then started to get extremely nervous. There was an eerie feeling in the air. The wind started to pick up which got really creepy. Then we saw a black figure with a gun standing there. He was about to shoot us then bandit bounced on the man. He knows how to get the gun out of the man’s hand from his owners. I then tied his hands up and attached then to tuckers horn. I then brought him to the police station. I saw that he had given a full confession after about 8 hours of interrogation. During the interrogation I showed them where the bodies were and how he pulled the gun on me. I had brought the gun to them in a sleeve so I wouldn’t tamper with evidence. They also worked with the dog to see how he handled the situation. They saw that unless you were a treat he wouldn’t attack. If he saw a treat or told that it was a treat then he could attack. They were very impressed with the dog and asked why he wasn’t a police dog and I told them about the owners and why they didn’t add him to the program. Tucker was with me the whole time. This was strange for them but I told them that I don’t personally don’t trust him with anyone but me usually. I also used him to help me explain a lot of what happened and where things were. This amount of time for both criminals was very long and tiring. Once I knew that their conviction was finally announced I could finally relax and go back to daily life. This only thing I won’t be doing is going near target any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment