Tuesday, June 9, 2015

picture perfect photo 5


            There is a whirlpool in the sky. What could this possible mean? I see something coming through. Oh no it’s some kind of ship. Could this be an alien invasion? Some people are saying it’s a plane or something but I know it’s really not just a plane. I see silver underneath. This is strange but not really surprising. People have been saying for years that the government has been covering up alien sightings and bodies. I think aliens could have intelligent ideas that could maybe help this mentally dying race. People have been getting more unintelligent and simple minded. This is just getting worse by the years. If we had actual intelligence than maybe we could fix out race. The aliens have officially landed. They are about 500 feet from where I am standing. This is crazy. The hatch is opining. I see a figure in the opening. It is my boyfriend’s little sister. This is so weird. Why is she standing there? She starts walking toward me. She says “Hey. I have traveled with this race for about a month now and I think you and josh should join me. I will get Kyle after I get you two”. I then said I would join and then were off to go get josh and Kyle. During the ride to get then we discussed our race and theirs. They were extremely friendly and knew a lot about our race. They said they noticed certain people who were qualified to meet them. I thought the word qualified was unusual but whatever. As we got josh he wasn’t completely on board with this as me and Anna where. He’s a realist so this was unusual and suspicious. But because I was there he said he would go along with it for now. Anna was so happy. When Kyle joined use she went a little crazy telling him stuff so fast he was extremely lost. Josh was at first but I know how to explain things to him. For Anna and Kyle this is a little early because they have been only dating for about a week. Josh and I have been going for 5 months. After the initial tour and explanation of the race and ship. They told us what they wanted us to do. I was such a weird request. They wanted us to explain how our phones and music work. They seemed to love them. But they had no idea how it worked. We showed them. To us this is a normal everyday thing but to them it is unusual and new. We then went to their planet and apparently stayed there for several months back on our planet but for there’s it was only about 12 to 24 hours. Their planet was all blues and greens with a dash of reds in places it was an absolutely beautiful place. They showed all the plants they have there and the type of technology they have. They soon asked up to play some of our music over some sort of speaker. Obviously this wasn’t a speaker we weren’t used to so it took some time to figure it out. The boy did that while Anna and I figured out what kind of music to play for them. This was like an alien concert and was very fun.  After the music playing we were sent home by teleportation. That experience was very unusual to all of us. After we got home we had to try to explain something we really couldn’t talk about. We said we were shipped off to another county by josh’s friends for some help. This wasn’t the easiest thing to come up with either. We had to answer a lot of pointless questions. Basically its best if no one knew what really happened. This kept everyone safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment