Friday, June 5, 2015

picture perfect photo 2


When you hear the clomp of the feet you will know what’s coming. The thunder of the hooves are so loud but somehow grace full. These hooves are loud and heavy but they know how to be silent as well. These hooves know how to make a dance so graceful you would never guess they weigh about 3000 pounds. They know how to jump as high as their legs will let them. The speed they can get to is phenomenal and I have captured that speed with him. When you see of this animal you think of a normal horse. But when I see this animal I think power and beauty. I see freedom in and with him. When I see him I feel the power and adrenaline running through me. I want to just hop on and go galloping. But galloping is way more complicated then it seems. When I feel the power I feel like I could jump as high as the sky with him but also run to the ends of the earth with him. I have a special connection with this majestic animal that no one can break. The wind in my face, the horse under me, and I feel like I could just do anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment