Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Plot Sickens: Free-write & Reflection

My free write had no violence in it. I personally would love to write about blood and gore. But I have a feeling it wouldn't go over with my particular teacher. I love the color of blood, personally. When students think of heroes it’s always people with money. This is very true. But in our generation the older or now a-day people we think of, they are all insane because they like to make up random things or say they plan to do something and then never live up to it. The expectations of the old “heroes” just aren't there anymore. The past generations all think young people are always up to something so they shut them out or order them not to do anything. This proves to be a very bad thing for the younger people. This is bad because if they have no one to go to then they prove themselves in another way. Their emotions basic show in everything they do but no one will open their eyes and take a look at what’s really happening. My free write is about my passion and completely deviates from what the author is saying about young writers. My life revolves around my passion for horse. Most of my writing will be revolving around my horse or the ones I want. But just for an amusement I like to be really messed up in the head and go for complete gore. I love blood and gore. This has nothing to do with the economy or politicians, it is only my mind having fun and experimenting with what I can accomplish in writing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment