Thursday, February 12, 2015

Self - Deprecation

                  During the end of last year there was an incident where my maturity level almost went out the window. Last year a bunch of us students would go and help clean the cafeterias after lunch. Certain people has certain jobs but if someone couldn't make it we would go the extra mile and help one another. Usually I never have a problem with controlling my temper. I wish I could solve things with fist fights but I would never actually get into one. There has only been a few occasions where I started a yelling match with someone out of anger but it hasn't happened in a long time. I would never start or intentionally throw a punch at someone. During this one time when we were cleaning the caff I almost completely lost all form of maturity. When we went to the caff this one afternoon, I was to put the chair back to their original tables. Two of my friends were told to clean the tables. When they finished cleaning I asked if they could help me since they were done, But for some reason that day they rudely said "no, we're busy!" while they just stood there watching me get more frustrated. During this time I took my temper out on the chairs by getting them all done way faster then I would normally. After I finished I went back to class and cooled down. Later that week we talked it out. We are now back to being friends and talk all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment