Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Free Write about Fog

                It was Christmas Eve. Fog struck to the tarmac at Lindbergh field. People were waiting for many things. They were waiting for flights to leave or people to come pick them up. It was all lit up for Christmas. People were talking happily and/or singing away to the music over the speakers. All I could see was people, people, people! I don’t know if u can tell, but I don’t like lots of people in a huge crowd. I don’t mind a few but not crowds. I walk fast so walking slow pisses me off. As I went outside I was allowed to sneak back and see the planes because of all the fog no one could see me. Camouflage and black clothing is a wonderful thing for sneaking around whether u plan to or not. So as I snuck back I saw that the planes were trying to move through the fog. It was incredible stupid to do that because u can’t see the other ones. So since I have some experience with planes thanks to my boyfriend’s dad’s simulator that I have flown a couple of times. So being me I decided to go help before a huge crash happens. Luckily my horse was around the corner getting unloaded and soon will be in a trailer. We were there for hours before planning to leave. So I worked his jet leg out already so now he was just as bored as I was. In the time I had gotten him saddled and had on neon green equipment, the planes were told to stay put on lot and couldn't move from their parking spaces. So since we’re bored we decided that the field next to the runway was a perfect running area. As we walked to the runway area a small jet came down it, and it was my Josh (boyfriend) coming back from checking on his military friends. He rolled next to me and asked what I was up to. I said since no one was using the field I would take the chance and stretch Tucker’s legs (horse). He said I really shouldn't but it didn't stop me. So I continued my course and jogged him to the field to warm him up. We ran for about 2 hours then the fog started to leave. We decided it was time to go back and see if the trailer was there. He cooled down on the walk over. When we got back we had the trailer waiting and he was nice and cooled out. He was then loaded into it and we headed back home. Later that month, we heard on the news that hoof prints we spotted on the runway and in the field next to it. They said they might have swan a rider and horse pair through the fog. They said that they would make this a legend for all the kids to enjoy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment